Ensuring that your body is not loaded with toxins is the step to detox your body. This could be done by the removal of processed foods, and toxic products from your home to ensure that your body does its job and stays healthy.
Below are two safe, gentle, and simple ways that will help you detox your body.
• EXERCISE: keeping Superfit by exercising does a whole lot to the body. Exercising not only makes you feel better, but it’s also an easy way to help your body in the detoxification process. Exercise helps to promote the detoxification process by giving the body system a boost. Blood circulates throughout the body during exercise thereby bringing nutrients to all the muscles and organs. During exercise, sweat and toxins are released through the pores of the skin. It’s mandatory to wash off after sweating to get rid of the toxins from the body.
• ADD NATURAL DETOXING FOOD TO YOUR DIET: it’s beneficial and important to add some naturally detoxing food to your diet. Below are some best detoxing foods:
✓ FRUITS: fruits are easy to digest and contain nutrients. They are high in liquid and help to wash toxins out from the body.
✓ CITRUS FRUIT: examples are oranges, lemons, and limes. Lime helps the body to flush out toxins and start the digestive tract with enzymatic processes. It also helps in liver cleansing processes.
✓ GARLIC: though very small but it has been known as one of the best detoxing food. It helps in the stimulation of the liver to produce detoxification enzymes that assist in toxic residues filter from the digestive system.
4 Natural Detox Drink Recipes
Your system needs to be cleansed with special detoxification beverages. Below are natural detox drink recipes to help you revive yourself from within while increasing the level of your energy and well-being. Detoxification is the process of eliminating toxic substances from your body. It is very necessary to consult with your doctor before any detox diet is planned, especially if there are any health issues.
LEMONADE CLEANSE: Lemon consist of Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), a powerful antioxidant which assist in the cleansing process.
This detox drink is very easy to make.
• Mix 2 table spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 table spoons of pure maple syrup and one-tenth tea spoon of cayenne pepper in 8 ounces of purified water.
• It is recommended that you drink about 6-8 glasses of this lemonade drink and don’t eat any day you take it.
GREEN DETOX DRINK: This is primarily made up of green vegetables, hence, provides an effective natural body cleansing of the digestive system.
The following is required to prepare the green detox drink:
• 3 carrots
• 3 kale leaves
• 2 cherry stalks
• 2 beets
• 1 turnip
• 1/2 bunch of spinach
• 1/2 cabbage
• 1/2 bunch of parsley
• 1/2 onion
• 2 garlic cloves.
Mix all the above ingredients with water and grind in a blender.
DANDELION TEA DETOX: Dandelions have been known to be a great source of vitamin A, potassium, iron and calcium. The dandelion tea has also been known to be a diuretic that helps to eliminate toxins through your liver and kidneys.
• Brew 6 table spoons of 1 year old dried dandelion root and 12 tablespoons of fresh dandelion leaves in 4 cups of purified, boiling water.
• Add 2 tea spoons of crushed dandelion leaves to a cup of boiling water; allow it to brew for about 10 minutes.
FRUIT DETOX DRINK: To provide essential fatty acids while detoxing, it is important to incorporate fruit and flax oil and lecithin.
• 8 oz. of orange juice
• 4 oz. of pure water
• 1/2 cup banana or strawberries yoghurt
• 1/2 inch slice of ginger
• 1 small garlic clove
• 1 table spoon flax oil
• 1 table spoon lecithin granules
• 1 table spoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
• 1 table spoon of protein powder or spirulina powder.
3 Day Diet Detox: Prevention Style
For a period of 3 days, you should focus on eating brightly colored fruits and vegetables, beans and whole grains. Enzymes that knockout harmful substances are activated by antioxidants and are made water soluble, to enable the body easily to get rid of them. Spinach, cranberries, and kale are high antioxidant rich.
Sulfuric compounds such as garlic, eggs, and onions help the body to produce its own antioxidant, glutathione.
Pee, poop and sweating toxins out is a great way to get rid of toxins and this can be achieved by drinking 8 to 12 glasses of water or decaffeinated tea at least a day is essential.
Avoid foods that are processed; red meat, sugar, fast food, diary.
Consider eating lighter food. After a few days, you are bound to detox because sugar, starch, and alcohol effects will recede. Continue it for a full month and your energy will be multiplied and your weight, blood sugar, and cholesterol will tick down.